Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here's to a New Year!!!

I am making so major changes to this blog. Up till now I haven't had a reason, other than for myself, to have this blog. Now I am focusing on the true purpose for this.

2011 will be a great year for so many reasons but most importantly I am launching a new career with many goals in mind.

This blog will now provide you with a wide range of ideas and meal plans for everyday life as well as special occasions. I will also post critics on places I may go, i.e.: eating establishments, food events, entertainment information I receive or come across, that I find of interest and hopefully you will as well.

I hope you will enjoy what you read here and please provide me with comments and/or suggestions so I may provide you with the pertinent information you seek!

Thanks so much for taking the time to learn of my new blog. I sure hope you will return often and some how feel of my true passion and love of cooking and food!

Cheers!

No comments: