5 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon ketchup
2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
4 teaspoon vinegar, white
3/4 teaspoon pepper, cayenne
1/8 teaspoon pepper, black
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
2 clove(s) garlic, minced
1 1/2 pounds chicken, pieces (breast halves, thighs, and drumsticks), skinless
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Wash chicken and pat dry. Place it on large platter and brush with half of sauce mixture.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for one hour.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
6. Turn oven to 350 degrees F and add remaining sauce to chicken. Cover chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.